purchase questions and multi core cuda question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key purchase questions and multi core cuda question

I have a bunch of questions that hopefully some of you good folks can answer for me 1. how many computers is a platinum package with dvd ripper can be installed on with one license? 2. if one purchases just the ripped program how many computers can this be installed on with only one license? I recently bought a four core xeon processor with a 32 bit xp pro operating system...recently installed a cuda card...can i realize any improvements in avi encoding with this set up or do i need vista or 7 64 bit? Thanks everybody! : o )

Originally posted by 88fingers0 View Post
    1. how many computers is a platinum package with dvd ripper can be installed on with one license? 2. if one purchases just the ripped program how many computers can this be installed on with only one license?
    If you have bought the Single-User License, you can use it on two machines. That means you can install and register DVDFab on two computers at most.

If you want to register on the third computer, you need to purchase another license at .

Note: You can use it on your new pc but do not use them at the same time or you take the chance of your key getting blacklisted.

Originally posted by 88fingers0 View Post
    I recently bought a four core xeon processor with a 32 bit xp pro operating system...recently installed a cuda card...can i realize any improvements in avi encoding with this set up or do i need vista or 7 64 bit? Thanks everybody! : o )
    1) CUDA and DXVA technology will enable you rip/compress DVD/Blu-ray in a much faster speed.

2) The current DVDFab products can work on Windows 7/Vista/XP(32-bit/64-bit). And you need to login your computer as administrator to install and register DVDFab on Windows7 or Vista.

Anny

Comment

Working...
    X