X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab error

Hello,

I am running DVDFab the latest version and i now have a problem with it. When i run dvdfab it opens my license screen which shows several of my licences Dvd to Dvd, Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray, and HD decrypter. Then when i click the option "start dvdfab" and an error then pops on the screen saying the following "Failed to initalize the burning engine and says if i installed recently to restart the computer and or reinstall" I did a restart and that did not fix it and then I reinstalled and still have the same problem. If i click the "ok" button on the popup error window it then opens dvdfab. there is no error number on the popup error window. And I see no errors in the log files which i am attaching for you to see. I have tried all i can think of and need help please, i cant seem to find info about this problem listed on in the forums.

Update: I got the error to stop by changing write engine to "vso burning engine" it was set for nero. I dont know if dvdfab is having an issue with nero but it used to work. I am runnng Window Vista home premium 32bit and running Nero 9 licensed version. Can someone tell me how to get nero to work again with dvdfab?

Thanks in advance
    Grendor

Yes DVDFab was having problems seeing Nero 9 as a burn engine and thought that was fixed already but VSO is better to use than nero anyway. I would also like to add that ImgBurn is the better out of the 3 burn engines to use and you can check out this guide to see how to install and use ImgBurn with DVDFab

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response to my problem. I just installed imageburn and I have no error anymore so i am very happy again.

Thanks again
      Grendor

Comment

good to here and I would look at the video tutorial on how to set the recommended burn speed for the disc I.D. of the blank media you use

Comment

Thanks again

Hello,

Thanks again for your help the link you gave me was great, very easy to follow and to understand.

Thanks
          Grendor

Comment

Working...
          X