Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.9.2 QT &XP Professional

Near the end of the install i get
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > DvdFab.exe-Application Error
    > The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
    > Memory could not be "read"
    >
    > Click OK to terminate the program.
    > Click Cancel to debug the program.
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I click on cancel to debug
    install continues
    I reboot my system
    I click on DVDFab QT and i get
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > DvdFab.exe-Application Error
    > The instruction at "0x02c04a77" referenced memory at "0x001ec1cc". The
    > Memory could not be "read"
    >
    > Click OK to terminate the program.
    > Click Cancel to debug the program.
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I click cancel to debug and nothing happens
    I try to uninstall QT and it locks up my applications

I've tried CCleaner

10 different ways of installing and it always ends up with me restoring my pc to a previous checkpoint. Ive been battling this for almost a fortnight

Downloaded 8.0.9.2 to my wifes laptop and it works fine. So it is an issue for XP professional.

Help would be much appreciated.

8092Qt

I'm running windows XP PRO SP3 and 8085-nonQt and 8092Qt installed and working fine!

Comment

Thanks for that, but how does that help me.

I'm needing help from a DVDFab Tech or Programmer, I understand that not all XP Pro Sp3 have an issue otherwise the forums would be full of complaints but obviously some do and i'm trying to fix the problem.

If your not knowledgable about my issue then don't waste my time posting in this thread please...................................

Comment

Hi Chenzo
        I understand your frustration and they are working on it, but it is hard for them to pinpoint the problem if they can not reproduce the problem on their end.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Chenzo View Post
          Thanks for that, but how does that help me.

I'm needing help from a DVDFab Tech or Programmer, I understand that not all XP Pro Sp3 have an issue otherwise the forums would be full of complaints but obviously some do and i'm trying to fix the problem.

If your not knowledgable about my issue then don't waste my time posting in this thread please...................................
          If you needing help from a DVDFab Tech or Programmer then contact DVDFab directly http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm as this a forum where user's help user's

Comment

Thanks AGJ,

Already in correpondance with the DVDFab team.

Trying to cover my bases. Tell more people learn more things.

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X