dvdfab in english on a portuguse portugal system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab in english on a portuguse portugal system

i have a windows 7 x64 on portuguse portugal but dvdfab is in english but in the q language folder is a PTG.qm so i supose that is already a translation for portuuse portugal so why dvdfab dont applies it?

another question is dvdfab could copy any dvd/bluray protection itself or it should be a cobination of passkey+dvdfab for the dvdfab software could copy all of dvd's

Originally posted by hugo_luiten View Post
    i have a windows 7 x64 on portuguse portugal but dvdfab is in english but in the q language folder is a PTG.qm so i supose that is already a translation for portuuse portugal so why dvdfab dont applies it?

another question is dvdfab could copy any dvd/bluray protection itself or it should be a cobination of passkey+dvdfab for the dvdfab software could copy all of dvd's
    Hi hugo_luiten
    Please make sure that Fab is set correctly to your default language, to do this please see this post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php?p=85558&postcount=12.

For your second question you will not need Passkey if you purchase the DVD Copy or Blu-Ray Copy functions.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi hugo_luiten
      Please make sure that Fab is set correctly to your default language, to do this please see this post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php?p=85558&postcount=12.

For your second question you will not need Passkey if you purchase the DVD Copy or Blu-Ray Copy functions.

Hope this helps
      CBR929
      i belive that dvdfab detects my system language and then set it automatically on dvd but ok i've not set it manually hope fix it soon to auto detect

Comment

Working...
      X