Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad DVD to mobile command line

Hello,

I'm trying to automate the conversion from DVD file source to iPad resolution 1024x5xx using the slower but better 2 pass encoding method. Can someone assist in getting the appropriate command line and profile selected? There dosent seem to be an iPad specific option for command line.

Here's what I have done so far:
    • Searched for this topic in the forum.
    • Set all settings for the iPad profile as I desire and set as default so it appears as iPad.default
    • Launched dvdfab command line specifying(in addition to the many other prams) /profile iPad.default.I get a dialog stating a list of profiles allowed of which the iPad.default is not one of. Of course iPod IS an option but I would rather have the larger resolution as the iPod size is a bit small for iPad.

And and and, I've read over and over the command line reference and have missed entirely exactly how to specify 2 pass encoding.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Here's the base command line I'm using:
    Sorry for not including it in the first post...

iPod::
    /MODE "DVDIPOD" /SRC "{0}" /DEST "{1}" /VOLUME "{2}" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "YES" /TITLE "AUTO" /AUDIOTYPE "AC-3/2" /PROFILE "ipod.mpeg4" /REMOVEDTS "YES" /REWIND "YES" /CLOSE

iPad:: (yes, I know this is incorrect and for demonstration only)
    /MODE "???DVDIPAD???" /SRC "{0}" /DEST "{1}" /VOLUME "{2}" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "YES" /TITLE "AUTO" /AUDIOTYPE "AC-3/2" /PROFILE "???ipad.default???" /REMOVEDTS "YES" /REWIND "YES" /CLOSE ???2-pass-encoding-param-here???

Comment

Working...
    X