Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offence gents, but I think it's about time to recommend to OP to read some tutorials. From what I see, OP demonstrates a lack of basic knowledge. Let him read tutorials and manuals, and answer all his questions then... Agree?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Totally agree. You've got to want to help yourself first !!!

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      No offence gents, but I think it's about time to recommend to OP to read some tutorials. From what I see, OP demonstrates a lack of basic knowledge. Let him read tutorials and manuals, and answer all his questions then... Agree?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Gents,

I followed the Write Data option and still got the same result as pictured here.

I have been using the same approach burning a backup copy from a folder in a HDD without any problem until now.

As much as I appreciate voluntary help here, I am ready for any insult--go read the tutorial. How do you know that I haven't done my homework before posting. I don't ask frivolous questions here. My problems are backed up by photos.

It is frustrating enough for the ones involved trying in good heart to help resolve this unique problem that jst surfaced this morning for the first time. One should refrain from casting any discouraging remark with incorrect assumptions.

I need help here. If no no can help. Just tell me so instead of referring back to the Tutorial--that is unhelpful and unnecessarily irresponsible.

This is not a problem that can be solved by the Tutorial.

I still feel very much indebted to CBR929's devotion of his precious time to my unfortunate problem.

Comment

Sorry forgot to attach the picture. Here it is.
          Attached Files

Comment

TYPOS CORRECETD as follows.

Gents,

I followed the Write Data option and still got the same result as pictured here.

I have been using the same approach burning a backup copy from a folder in a HDD without any problem until now.

As much as I appreciate voluntary help here, I am not ready for any insult--go read the tutorial. How do you know that I haven't done my homework before posting? I don't ask frivolous questions here. My problems legitimate issues backed up by photos. Moderators have no privilege to insult or abuse any end-user.
            Also, it is DVDFab, NOT Window or anyone else, telling me “Out of memory”, according to the screenshot.

It is frustrating enough for the ones involved trying in good heart to help resolve this unique problem that just surfaced this morning for the first time. One should refrain from casting any discouraging remark with incorrect assumptions.

I need help here. If no can help, just tell me so honestly instead of referring back to the Tutorial or calling it a non-DVDFab issue so that this problem can be kicked out--that is unhelpful and unnecessarily irresponsible.

This is not a problem that can be solved by the Tutorial.

I still feel very much indebted to CBR929's devotion of his precious time to my unfortunate problem.

Comment

@childer
              The entire thread is a result of your ignorance and lack of cooperation.
              Your problem is your local problem! For whatever reason VSO engine don't want to work correctly in your computer. Solution was offered to you - install ImgBurn - see my post #2. Signals in his post #4 offered same solution, and CBR929 in post #6 confirmed the same. He even asked you if you installed and tried ImgBurn in his post #10.
              You however, presistently ignored both suggestion and question. I can tell, that you are either completely ignorant, or ....
              And now you have decided to pose offended and humiliated innocent member.
              I can assure you that nobody here will work through mazes of you computer to find what VSO is snagged on.
              So, go install ImgBurn, try it and share your experience in new thread. This thread is closed
              Last edited by IPopov50; 05-28-2011, 04:29 PM.
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
              X