Connectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connectivity

I use an o2 Dongle and each time I open DVDFab, for whatever task, I lose my Internet Connection (the dongle shuts down). Any ideas guys?

Originally posted by DavieD View Post
    I use an o2 Dongle and each time I open DVDFab, for whatever task, I lose my Internet Connection (the dongle shuts down). Any ideas guys?
    Yes get yourself a MOFI network router or other similar 3g/4g mobile router that supports the dongle you have. DVDFab will never fix this problem as it been around for years.

Even my magicJack gets affected when I use DVDFab on the computer.
    Not sure where you located but here link to manufacturer's website for the MOFI network router http://www.mofinetwork.com/index.php...d=48&Itemid=60

This router is what I use for my dongle/Internet stick and have no problems using DVDFab or any other program that needs access to the drives.

Comment

DVD/Connectivity

Thanks for your help...appreciated.
      I'll look into that. I've been fumbling about dvdfab's settings etc with no result.

Cheers
      DavieD

Comment

Originally posted by DavieD View Post
        Thanks for your help...appreciated.
        I'll look into that. I've been fumbling about dvdfab's settings etc with no result.

Cheers
        DavieD
        Your welcome and newegg has a few 3G/4G broadband wireless routers that may support the data stick/dongle you have. If you decide to get one choose cradlepoint as I purchased the netgear MBRN3000 from another supplier and I would lose internet connection every minute.

Said it supported my data stick but just would not work with it. I was going to get cradlepoint but found the MOFI and seen that it supported the data sticks that WIND Mobile has in Canada.

Comment

Working...
        X