Downloading new updates/Multi-user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading new updates/Multi-user?

Hi I was wondering, is it safe to delete the old versions of dvdfab when downloding the new versions or does it need all the previous versions to function properly?

Another question I have is, I have just bought a new burner and would like to hook it up to my wife's laptop. Is it possible to use my dvdfab key on her laptop so that she can copy movies as well? Or is the against dvdfab TOS, using one key for more than one computer?

Thanks for the help!

Hi skyxdiamond
    Most of us keep older versions as a "just in case" a newer version is having trouble opening a disc or it is just buggy.
    This is totally up to you as it takes up very little room and is always good to have a backup.

The answer to your second question is "YES" you can have it on more than one computer but, "under no circumstances" may you run an instance of Fab on both computers "at the same time" or you take the risk of getting your key Blacklisted.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X