hd decrypter error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hd decrypter error

at the end of the process a pop up box shows up saying "failed to burn dvd. do you want to burn again?"

weird question when i am only trying to decrypt, what am i missing?

thx in advance for your help!

Hi rob74
    If you are using the free HD Decrypter when you receive this message, what are you selecting for your Target ...optical drive or folder.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

folder selected on hard drive for target

thanks for your response...it has a folder selected on a hard drive as "target".

Comment

Hi rob74
        Thats strange, I have no way of testing this since I have lifetime for products.

What option are you using ex: Full Disc- Main Movie, and can you still use the folder that is saved ?

I could always uninstall Fab then reinstall and some how advance my computer time ahead 30 days to test this
        Just kidding

It may be a minor bug I don't know.

CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

main movie selected

yes, main movie selected...i will see if the folder is accessible after it downloads to the nas.

thx for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by rob74 View Post
            yes, main movie selected...i will see if the folder is accessible after it downloads to the nas.

thx for your help!
            Hi rob74
            If that fails try Full Disc, if using the free HD Decrypter you will no longer be able to compress or burn to disc, full disc only.
            CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi rob74
              If that fails try Full Disc, if using the free HD Decrypter you will no longer be able to compress or burn to disc, full disc only.
              CBR929
              Main Movie should still work with HD Decryptor, not just Full Disc. However, compression will not. Make sure to select DVD9 as the output size.

Comment

Working...
              X