This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to not remove menus

I am using the 6.2.0.5 under trial to decide. I am doing the Full Disk to ISO and have tried it set under the Navigation to Jump to first Menu and Jump to main but it removes the menus. I want to keep the full menu options so I can do scene selection, bonus, etc., but it just goes right into the menu and even if I attempt to select the menu while it is playing it just ignores it. I am used to using DVDDecrypter where the ISO is exactly the disc image not having removed anything. I have not found anything obvious under the settings. This is on the new Up movie.
    Last edited by abc; 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM.

Some of the UP movies do not have a menu so try playing the original in the dvd player and make sure it has it or not.

Comment

It has been reported that the RENTAL version of UP has no menus. If this is a rental, it cannot be discussed on this forum as it is against the rules.

As AGJ said, try the original and see whether it actually has menus, and if not, take it back to your place of purchase for replacement.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Recently, Fengtao has had to crank out updates to keep pace with the newer copy protections on quite a few recent releases...Up, GI Joe, Transformers 2, Star Trek...come immediately to mind.
        Typically, Fab is "seeing" multiple titles as the main movie.

Using the advanced features of PathPlayer such as changing playback order, seem to predispose errors on discs such as these.
        You may want to rip these problem flicks (disc structure issues) to your hdd first and playback with a software player such as VLC.
        Altering playback order on some of these flicks can be a hit or miss prospect.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

It is the $13 single disc version from the Walmart web site. On a standard DVD player, the menu comes up but on the computer, it does not which is strange. I will try one of my other movies.

Comment

Working...
          X