Best DVD Burner for DVDFAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Best DVD Burner for DVDFAB

I have an LG GSA-H73N which is almost at the end of the road.

I need to buy a new DVD burner, and since DVDFAB is my favorite program I figured asking the advice of DVDFAB gurus be a good idea.

Which burner works best with DVDFAB please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Fener View Post

Which burner works best with DVDFAB please advice.

Thanks in advance.
    The question is which burner will work best with the media you plan on using.

Some burners do not work well with Sony media others do.

Do some research on burners and media.

You will get dozens of different opinions here depending on each members pet burner and favorite blank media.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      The question is which burner will work best with the media you plan on using.

Some burners do not work well with Sony media others do.

Do some research on burners and media.

You will get dozens of different opinions here depending on each members pet burner and favorite blank media.
      I have been using the MEMOREX 8.5GB 32025732 forever, and even with a lousy burner like LG GSA-H73N had LESS than a handfull of coasters.

Thanks for the reply

Comment

You may also want to consider a Blu-ray burner, prices are well below the $100 mark now.

Just my two cents worth...

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
          You may also want to consider a Blu-ray burner, prices are well below the $100 mark now.

Just my two cents worth...
          Any brand in particular?

Comment

I use a Pioneer BDR-206 in my main computer and never had a coaster.

The LG drives are cheaper, I've a GGW-H20L in my second computer for two years now with no issues.

Newegg.com always has some good deals, they have an LG WH12LS30 right now for $84.99.

Comment

Hi Fener
              I would stay away from Liteon at the moment, not that they are not good!!!
              The reason I am saying this is that they do not support binding nonce, which I believe is required if you want to make a protected disc which has Cinavia protection on it.

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X