Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you add a new created / downloaded XML profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you add a new created / downloaded XML profile?

I am currently using both the latest official release 8100 and the latest Beta. I have a profile that I got from one of our members, but I cannot remember how to load it into the program.

I used to use the profile editor a year or two ago, and then get them in some how. But now I have no clue.

When I try to simply drop the new XML file into the Profiles folder (I have a Profiles, Profiles 2 and Profiles 3 folder), when DVDFAB starts up, I get a message stating that DVDFAB needs to be restarted, and I can see on the splash screen that is is handing on the XML file that I just "dropped" in.

Can someone tell me the way to get the new profile into the program? Thanks!

I will attach the two profile files that I am trying to add:
    Attached Files

Just figured out that the new QT uses totally different profile format, and such, it appears the older ones are not transferring over properly.

Perhaps a different "Profiles" folder needs to be created and then they go in?

Comment

Hi xrayengineer:
      QT use the different profile because we improve and rebuild profile logic. So you need a profile transfer tool to let the older profiles work which we are working now. Please wait patient.

Thanks,
      Potti

Comment

Working...
      X