This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB - Video Effect Setting BIG BUGS

Hi, I posted this thread on Club My CE, but I realised that there is a forum within DVDFAB. I was told to contact Fengtao with this

Don't know if this has been posted. But I found that there is a problem with the Video Effect Settings.

It cannot resized and therefore the OKAY and Cancel in the Video Setting is "blocked" by the task bar.

Also, I made CUSTOMIZED SIZE and it could not save.

Thank you for your kind attention.
    Last edited by Sea Monster; 11-20-2009, 06:09 AM.
    U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Hi Sea Monster,

Been on the seaweed juice again !!!!

Welcome to the DEFINITIVE DVD Fab Forum.

We know of the problem that you are referring to and have notified Fengtao. Until a fix comes out, I suggest that you turn the properties of your taskbar to "Autohide" and then you will be able to access the buttons, or if you can, increase your screen resolution.

I will check out the custom size over the weekend as I do not use that. I put the resolutions that I want in the profile and then I don't have to worry about it.

Best Regards
    GregiBoy
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy,

Thank you for your email. Nice to know that I still have GOOD Company here.....MyCE Club seems to be slow in replies, I thoughtof of you guys & gals retired!!!!

I did not know that there is a NEW forum in DVDFAB. So, I assumed I will stick to this forum and skip MyCE club.

Thank you for the information, I tried using Profile Editor so that I can use it permenantly. But had problems using it.

TGIF

Comment

Hi again....

Just a tip.

I NEVER use profile editor. I just edit the XML file with Notepad as it gives you much more control.

The profiles are held in C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\Profiles and there is also documentation on all the parameters in C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\Profiles\Read Me.

Just navigate to the profile that you want, right click on it and tell Windoze to open it in Notepad.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

As you may have seen, Signals, Maineman & I are moderators here, so be a good little Sea Monster !!!!

No posting when you are on the seaweed juice !!!

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            As you may have seen, Signals, Maineman & I are moderators here, so be a good little Sea Monster !!!!

No posting when you are on the seaweed juice !!!
            Not to worry.... I am domesticated, should see my BROTHERS...The mixed seaweed juice with vodka.

By the way, what happened to my avatar can't get the correct spects on it to display.

Also, it is kind of difficult to place attachments, with all the size restriction.....of course, I will respect that too.

Comment

I'm currently having a vodka myself. Late Fri afternoon here in Oz.

The avatar has to be less than 80 pixels x 80 pixels and smaller than 19K, I think.

All of mine work fine. I have a different one for every day and when offline.....

Comment

Working...
              X