DVDFab QT can't read the text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab QT can't read the text

I have tried loading a couple of the new QT versions of DVDFab and I have the same problem on all of them. I am unable to read the text. Any of the standard black text on the screen looks like it was typed on a typewriter with a bad ribbon. For right now I am using 8085 but that means I don't receive the new updates. I haven't seen anywhere on the forum where someone is having the same problem. I am hoping that someone knows what is causing this and can help me.

Post your logs.
    Attached Files

Comment

Updated the drivers for the graphical card? What screen resolution do yo apply?

Comment

I am using the most current drivers from ATI (Radeon HD 4850 - 8.861.0.0 5/24/2011). It does not make any difference what screen resolution that I set. I have tried everything from 1024x768 to 1680x1050.

Comment

Hi EARotica
          I am confused by this thread
          Are we talking about when you start up DVD Fab and the text that is on the screen or text in your backups???
          If you are talking about the text on your screen what is your DPI set at, and have you tried disabling your GPU or resetting the defaults and is it still the same!!!
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The problem with the text is not a general thing. Every other program and/or screen looks great. It is only the text in the DVDFab window. I have attached a screen shot of the program. It isn't great but will give you an idea of what I am talking about. All the other text on the screen looks great but the text other than the header in the DVDFab window is illegible.
            Attached Files

Comment

Instead of a screen capture of your entire monitor screen that makes the problem hard to see reduce the size..
              Post the size as seen in the attachment.
              Attached Files

Comment

I am attaching a portion of a screen shot that shows 8.085 and 8.105QT together to make the difference more apparent. From the response that I am getting from the moderators, I am assuming that this is something that you haven't seen before. It doesn't appear to be associated with graphics card. I have tried both the newest drivers and legacy drivers and tweaked the settings for the graphics in every way that I can think of with no effect. I am wondering if it has something to do with the font selected. Kind of shooting in the dark. I am not a programming genius. I know just about enough to be seriously dangerous.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi EARotica
                  Your screen shots show it clear as day now.
                  Have you tried resizing the Fab screen to see if the result is the same.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X