DVDFab and Passkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey DVDFab and Passkey

I own a lifetime subscription to all DvdFab and Passkey, great products! But, I rely primarily on my DvdFab to do almost all of my clone work! I bought into the Passkey program in the rare event I might use another software program to burn with, but I have noticed that now when I update the passkey program it installs it into the windows start-up as well as cloaks it from view! How do I make the icon show up for easy access to turn it off, since I am using DvdFab 99% of the time? Or can it run at the same time as DvdFab without problems?

Originally posted by jimspencer View Post
    I own a lifetime subscription to all DvdFab and Passkey, great products! But, I rely primarily on my DvdFab to do almost all of my clone work! I bought into the Passkey program in the rare event I might use another software program to burn with, but I have noticed that now when I update the passkey program it installs it into the windows start-up as well as cloaks it from view! How do I make the icon show up for easy access to turn it off, since I am using DvdFab 99% of the time? Or can it run at the same time as DvdFab without problems?

Not a good idea to run both programs together... if the icon isn't in the system tray (check the hidden ones, too), the CTRL+ALT+DEL will bring up the Task Manager utility, go to processes, and you can stop the program (DVDFabPasskey,exe) there (click on it, and then click End Process).

DC

Comment

DVDFAB & Passkey

Thanks, I figured as much! However, Ctrl+Alt+Del does not usually end the process! Any suggestions for making the icon visible, registry key maybe?
      Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by jimspencer View Post
        Thanks, I figured as much! However, Ctrl+Alt+Del does not usually end the process! Any suggestions for making the icon visible, registry key maybe?
        Thanks Again

There probably is, but I don't know what it is. All I can suggest is to re-load (as Admin.), and make sure both Desktop Icon and Quick Launch Icon are checked in the loader.

DC

Comment

Working...
        X