This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to up date

i might be in the wrong place so if i am please tell me where i am supposed to be,i am new to this so i am not sure, i have the latest paid version of dvd to dvd and i want to know if you get updates automatically or if i have to downlaod something?
    please send me to the right place to get some help.

The current and beta versions are listed on this forum with download links.

The automatic checking for updates seems to work for some users, not others.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by brenda893 View Post
      i might be in the wrong place so if i am please tell me where i am supposed to be,i am new to this so i am not sure, i have the latest paid version of dvd to dvd and i want to know if you get updates automatically or if i have to downlaod something?
      please send me to the right place to get some help.
      I moved your post to the General Questions section where it belongs for you.

If you have the latest version DVDFab 6.2.0.5 it is set by default to check for new versions on start up but some have problems with that like Gregiboy mentioned already. Now if you want to use the Betas then you need to check the forum as the automatic update does not check for beta releases

Comment

Working...
      X