This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Platinum? Purchase question

I have seen on another website DVD Fab Platinum which includes all products for $29.95 and wondering if this is legit? I'd post the site link but not sure if it's proper here.
    From the DVD Fab site it looks like if I want all the products I have to pay for them individually.
    On side not does anyone know why UP does not work with the current DVD Fab Decrypt. version? Thanks.

Only one legit place to buy DVDFab ...... http://www.dvdfab.com/ which takes you to www.dvdfab.net

Please note that the coupon is only valid until Nov 22, 2009!

On side not does anyone know why UP does not work with the current DVD Fab Decrypt. version?
    Read the RED link in my sig

And .... welcome to the forum ....
    Last edited by AlienX69; 11-21-2009, 02:28 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by towney View Post
      I have seen on another website DVD Fab Platinum which includes all products for $29.95 and wondering if this is legit?
      As AlienX69 said, it's a scam.
      Your so-called regkey will stop working after 30 days and/or be blacklisted by Fengtao.

On side not does anyone know why UP does not work with the current DVD Fab Decrypt. version? Thanks.
      FYI:
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

@maineman ....
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
          @maineman ....
          Ok, ok...I need a another cup o' joe and and a brain transplant, but after that...I should be ok...really....

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. So If I reading it right there will be no further updates to the free version of DVD Fab Decrypter HD? To get most up dated versions you will need to purchase DVD to DVD, is this correct? Or is there a 30-60 day period on new releases before decrypter is updated?
            Is there some updated protection on UP that the Decrypter can not overcome?
            Is there a bundle price for the products or do you have to purchase them individually. Please don't take this wrong but seems kind of expensive if you want DVD to DVD plus Blu Ray to Blu Ray and any of the others. Thanks again.
            Last edited by towney; 11-21-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. So If I reading it right there will be no further updates to the free version of DVD Fab Decrypter HD?
              No, the updates on the freeware version will be delayed to the tune of 30-60 days
              Here is Fengtao's own statement:

To get most up dated versions you will need to purchase DVD to DVD, is this correct? Or is there a 30-60 day period on new releases before decrypter is updated?
              Is there some updated protection on UP that the Decrypter can not overcome?
              Yes, yes and yes

Is there a bundle price for the products or do you have to purchase them individually. Please don't take this wrong but seems kind of expensive if you want DVD to DVD plus Blu Ray to Blu Ray and any of the others. Thanks again.
              Yes, there are various bundles and discounts.
              There are price list comparisons for both the purchase prices as well as renewal prices and these apply to 1, 2, 3, 4, and lifetime subscriptions and renewals

Comment

Working...
              X