DVDFab and Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab and Blu-ray

I've been using DVDFab for ages, to burn DVD's with and haven't encountered a single issue. I've also used the Verbatim DVD's for ages.

I've decided to upgrade to a blu-ray burner, the LG WH12LS30, which i've heard is good, but am having serious issues choosing between 2 discs: The Optical Quantum brand BD-R 25GB, or Verbatims BD-R 25GB LTH media.

The Optical Quantum has better reviews, so im leaning towards it. Im just wondering if my discs are going to last for years to come. I keep them in a 300-page DVD binder, in a cupboard, away from sunlight/dust. I know right now, from what i've read, people are most worried about longetivity. However, the Optical Quantum brand AREN'T LTH media, and provided you take care of them, they should last awhile right?

Also, is DVDFab the best ripping/burning program for Blu-ray? I've never had a problem with ripping whole DVD discs (menus and crap included), but will it do this with blu-rays? Or will only the MAIN MOVIE fit on a blank blu-ray disc?

Either way, let me know please.

Hi Krukester,

Originally posted by Krukester View Post
    I've never had a problem with ripping whole DVD discs (menus and crap included), but will it do this with blu-rays? Or will only the MAIN MOVIE fit on a blank blu-ray disc?
    Please check the link below for tutorial about Blu-ray Copy:

For Verbatim BD-R LTH media capacity, you can visit for reference.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Working...
    X