Issues with 8.1.0.6 and Pixar movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with 8.1.0.6 and Pixar movies

My hard drive array crashed and I am now re-ripping all of my movies. However, I have issues with three Pixar titles (Ratatouille, Up and The Incredibles). After I rip the main movie, when I try to play it back using ArcSoft TMT5 (build 1.110), I cannot fast forward or seek without the movie stopping for a few seconds then restarting from the beginning. When I try to play it straight through, it hangs near the beginning of the movie. I know it's not the disc itself, as it plays just fine and responds correctly. I have tried burning these discs on three different computers and I get the same issue above. I am pretty sure I ripped these discs originally (Up and Ratatouille) using DVDFab 7 and didn't have any of these issues. However, you cannot use DVDFab 7 any longer, as it prompts you to upgrade the software. Has anyone else had similar issues to this?

Thanks,
    Dan

Attached are the logs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marchewd; 07-22-2011, 07:46 PM. Reason: Added logs

Hi marchewd
    You can download older versions and use them, Fab 7 will install in a separate folder.
    You can find older versions of Fab in the link in my signature.

You can also have more than one version of 8 installed and running, I have 8 versions of Fab 8 on my desktop running, if you would like to do this let me know.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It's definitely DVDFab causing the issue. I downloaded XXX to test it out and it burned The Incredibles and UP perfectly. Hopefully whatever was broken in these last few releases will get fixed soon.
      Last edited by Blazkowicz; 07-27-2011, 03:12 PM. Reason: bad prog

Comment

I was able to finally burn The Incredibles correctly using DVDFab 8.0.5.5. What could have been added to DVDFab in later editions that would cause the chapter search to malfunction?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by marchewd; 07-27-2011, 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Incredibles 8.0.5.5 log

Comment

Working...
        X