Must restart DVDFab with each DVD copy job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must restart DVDFab with each DVD copy job

Once I finish dumping a DVD to an ISO file using DVDFab 8.0.1.6, after I click "Finish", DVDFab seeks to read the new DVD I insert into the DVD drive. In previous versions this was not a problem, but now, the "Open DVD source" progress window comes up and never goes away. I have to use the task manager to end DVDFab, and it even has trouble ending the task. But if I exit DVDFab before clicking on "Finish" and restart the program, it has no problem reading the DVD. Does this happen to other people?

DVDFAB restart

Well for one thing you are way behind on the latest version, You might try downloading the latest version and then we can take it from there if the problem still happens
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Interesting - I don't remember getting a notification of new versions out despite the fact that the "Check for new version automatically" option is checked. Ok, will update and see if this still happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortissimo View Post
        Interesting - I don't remember getting a notification of new versions out despite the fact that the "Check for new version automatically" option is checked. Ok, will update and see if this still happens.
        Think it's only for stable ones.

Comment

Working...
        X