Cover Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cover Art

How do I pull cover art from a DVD or BlueRay?
    I have a few movies that are not in the IMDB so I cannot get the cover art from there.
    Are there any other databases I should check?

Originally posted by Bojik View Post
    How do I pull cover art from a DVD or BlueRay?
    I have a few movies that are not in the IMDB so I cannot get the cover art from there.
    Are there any other databases I should check?

Yup... Go to CDCovers.cc... they also have a freebie utility that'll print your cover on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet (though it's better to use legal sized paper) suitable for slipping right into the DVD or BD clamshell case (after you've trimmed off the unprinted edges).

DC

P.S. Or you can Google DVD-Cover Printmaster and D/L it from Mediasoft - also, in search, has a direct link to cdcovers.cc.
    Last edited by DarthCopier; 08-14-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Also you can make a cover by youself using special software. There are a lot of freeware software you can download e.g coverxp, lightscribe, dvd label software(my favoirite). They are all easy in use and have user friendly interface, but as people say, every man to his own taste. Good luck!!!

Comment

Check this site out:

I'm a gold member so I can get the high quality covers.
        It's very cheap to be a member. It just keeps the rif raf off of there.
        I think I did it for 3 months at $6.

And I believe someone on here recommended this site to me and it's good too.

Hope this helps!

Kathy

Comment

I don't put them into DVD cases very often, but I make a 300x424 image for each DVD and put it into my movie database files. I've found that MoviePosterDB something for almost every movie I have. If it doesn't I go to IMP Awards.

Comment

Working...
          X