This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing Question

I have been using DVDFAB for a couple of weeks and I am going to make a purchase. If you buy the standard 2 year subscription, what cost would it be to renew after that period vs. buying the lifetime now. I have been burned in the past with lifetime subcriptions. How long have you been in business?

Originally posted by ElDeano View Post
    I have been using DVDFAB for a couple of weeks and I am going to make a purchase. If you buy the standard 2 year subscription, what cost would it be to renew after that period vs. buying the lifetime now. I have been burned in the past with lifetime subcriptions. How long have you been in business?
    I purchased Fab Platinum back in '04 and never looked back.
    Hasn't cost me a penny since. Fengtao is an man of integrity and offers the best support in the business.

Here's a spreadsheet of apps and renewals:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi Deano.

You won't get the answers to your questions here as this is a forum of users helping users, not DVD Fab staff.

What I will say though is this:-

1. I would suggest that pricing two years down the track would not have even entered the developers mind.

2. I personally have been using Fab for over 5 years and originally bought a "Lifetime" licence for DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile and I have more than had my money's worth in support and added features.

3. In the time that I have been using Fab it has gone from Version 3 to Version 6 with many upgrades and features.

Maineman, you were too quick for me!!!
      Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-24-2009, 12:01 AM.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Maineman, you were too quick for me!!!
        Hold on, hold on.
        Don't delete this before I get a chance to grab a screenshot.
        I actually beat another mod...I'm sooo excited...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Hold on, hold on.
          Don't delete this before I get a chance to grab a screenshot.
          I actually beat another mod...I'm sooo excited...
          You are very easily excited.

Is that a medical problem?

Comment

Yeah, Maineman has meds for everything !!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Folks, this is all very helpful. It sounds like this is the premier product in this space. And your comments make me feel safe.

Comment

Originally posted by davidh View Post
                You are very easily excited.
                Hmmm...this is a family friendly site...I best not touch on that....

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Yeah, Maineman has meds for everything !!!!
                Hey, has anyone seen my dementia meds?

Comment

Working...
                X