Jumping cursor, jerky keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping cursor, jerky keyboard

Has anyone countered a problem with a jerky jumping cursor and intermittently unresponsive keyboard. Originally using XP professional, C Dr. crashed, reinstall new hard drive, upgraded to Windows 7 professional 64-bit, reformatted drives clean install of Windows 7 professional 64-bit, install DVD Fab newest version 8.1.1.2 now when the program opens, mouse jumps all over, cannot make fine movements with cursor, keyboard is also slow and jerky, as program opens. Microsoft tech support could not find conflict. Seems to be a resource conflict causing mouse and keyboard difficulties. Please be patient as I am even having difficulty describing this experience. Has anyone encountered this issue it has never appeared with Windows XP, however with Windows 7 professional 64-bit much difficulty using mouse and keyboard – – any suggestions any help would be welcome. Thank you.
    Last edited by Dancostigan; 08-26-2011, 03:49 AM.

Hi Dancostigan,

You'd better go to a local store and ask the person there for help. Or you can replace it with new mouse and keyboard to see the result . Or maybe change another USB port.

We have not heard of this problem from other users yet.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

no solution yet

Thank you so much for responding to us, we are very grateful in fact most grateful for you guys, your program is the best in the marketplace. It is not as best we can tell the keyboard or mouse issues solely, as we have three computers and we have swapped all keyboards all mice used PS/2 connections and USB connections and wireless connections. We have talked to Logitech and they cannot seem to help us we do not think that it is a conflict just with the mouse and keyboard.

Yes it happens to all programs when we open the program there seems to be a brief temporary conflict with the mouse and keyboard and then they settled down, however DVDFab has the most problems and we do not have a problem usually unless a program is opening up and using resources however when DVDFab is opened up and even if it seems to be not using resources it interferes tremendously with keyboard and mouse. There is some type of conflict or some type of resource conflict issue. We were hoping that someone might have experienced this other than us in the entire world. We were hoping you might have some suggestions like reformat the drive and reinstall Windows 7 which we might do shortly.

We have downloaded your product uninstalled your product reinstalled your product we have done everything that we can think of and we do not have this problem at all on XP professional or home version we only seem to have it on Windows 7 professional. I seem to think that I am not unique there has to be someone else out there could be experiencing a similar issue.

Hopefully, I have answered your questions now what do you think we should do for the next step and by the way I'm not blaming you for the most part it is probably a problem on my end but please what is the next step you can think of and please, please have patience with me. I am really not a bad person even though I'm not the smartest in the world.

Comment

Working...
      X