Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New DVDFab NOOB Question (sorta)

Greetings all!!

I haven't used DVDFab since it was first released many, many years ago and just started up again and had a simple question that I haven't been able to find the answer for.

I dowloaded the July Trial (not at home and can't remember the version), to try it out and loved it, my trial period was set to end today (08/31) so before it expired I purchased both DVD Copy and DVD Ripper, the key was sent to me, I entered it and now the program shows both and never expiring so all is good on that end.

Yesterday, I noticed that a new version came out in August (the newest release), in order to properly install the update, should I uninstall my current version and they re-install and enter the key or should I install the new version on top of my existing version? I just do not want any registry issues which are common when you install over the top of an existing program.

I sent an email and received access to my account on the main web page which shows my registration and has the ability to download the key if necessary, I just want to make sure I do not screw up a perfectly working program....

Thanks in advance...AND... I apologize if I overlooked this answer elsewhere in the forums, I searched about every keyword I could think of

Rafterman.....

No need to uninstall, just install the new version. If you are running something newer than Windows XP then make sure to install as administrator.

Comment

Thanks for the ultra fast reply, yea, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and only have one account (hate multiple accounts for this reason).

Comment

Working...
      X