This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Age 3 - CSS Protection

Hi, I have managed to complete loads of DVD/DVD & DVD/Mobile backups etc but cannot do Ice Age 3 - I don't seeem to have CSS Protection on my version of DVDFAB , although I am using the latest release (6.2.0.5) - It's probably something really simple but I'm full of cold and cannot see the wood for the trees today - any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks

Hi teamgreen and welcome,

You inadvertantantly downloaded and installed the wrong application.
    Do not download from DVDFab.net (non-css) which is where you made the purchase.

Please download only from DVDFab.com or from right here (stickies) on the Fab Forum.

No need to uninstall or fuss, simply download and install the css version right on top
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the info. and quick reply. I have installed the software as instructed but I am still having problems - it is constantly trying to "open" the disc but nothing happens - I have left it running for 30 minutes so far and still nothing happens - is there something else I am missing - this is the first time I have had this problem.

Comment

You need to go in and turn off Pathplayer

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

What a star, thanks to you all for your help - it's working perfectly

Comment

Your Welcome

I usually leave Pathplayer on all the time.
            There has been a few exceptions where it needed to be turned off, especially some really old movies.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
            X