DVD Web Site Accessibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Web Site Accessibility

Have spent the best part of today trying to access the tutorial page and then on to the forum without success. I did a computer restore thinking that these evil Window Updates had locked me out. However it is functioning again and my computer is obviously not the problem. Anyone know what happened.

Originally posted by jacobean View Post
    Have spent the best part of today trying to access the tutorial page and then on to the forum without success. I did a computer restore thinking that these evil Window Updates had locked me out. However it is functioning again and my computer is obviously not the problem. Anyone know what happened.
    No but it is not unusual depending on server load for things to either slow down or not load.

At about 10 pm [?] last night I could not access any part of the forum.
    Stuff happens.
    g

Comment

Forum Access

Thanks Grunon,
      I guess that I am just spoiled with DVD FAB been a member for about two years with nary a problem.

Comment

Hey Jak
        As my friend Gruñón said this happens from time to time, even us moderators.
        Hope you are doing fine and nice to see you around my friend.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X