This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to rir a dvd?

Hi I just installed myself dvdfab 6.Im using this program for the first time and i would like to know how to rip a dvd as i am having difficulty set up the program

Originally posted by pla View Post
    Hi I just installed myself dvdfab 6.Im using this program for the first time and i would like to know how to rip a dvd as i am having difficulty set up the program
    Hi pla and welcome,

Please familiarize yourself with the software.
    There is an excellent tutorial that will answer basic questions...and then some.
    Right click on the ? mark icon upper right of the splashscreen, then click on tutorial on the dropdown.

Or click right here:

If you have questions after reading over the tutorial, someone is always around.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón
      open dvdfab and click on the (?) in the upper right corner and read the tutorial. It will answer most of your questions.
      Ah Ha,
      Beat another mod...that's 2 in 2 days...I'm keeping track.
      Maybe I don't need those dementia meds afterall...

//Edit, hey no fair, you deleted the post
      Last edited by maineman; 11-25-2009, 08:33 PM.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Well I tried to delete the evidence but failed at that also.

Comment

Working...
        X