DVDFab window is maximized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab window is maximized

Before the DVDFab window would start small in the middle of the screen now it covers the whole screen and I want to know if there is a fix to this probelm? or something I have to adjust everytime? Looked on the forums and can't find anything about it.

Originally posted by Vikingsfan View Post
    Before the DVDFab window would start small in the middle of the screen now it covers the whole screen and I want to know if there is a fix to this probelm? or something I have to adjust everytime? Looked on the forums and can't find anything about it.
    Either click on the middle box on the top right, or double click near the status bar while doing a back up. I screw mine up all the time. That should put it back to normal size

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
      Either click on the middle box on the top right, or double click near the status bar while doing a back up. I screw mine up all the time. That should put it back to normal size
      That's just standard ways of switching between Maximized and Window. Deosn't fix the problem. I want DVDFab Maximized but I don't want it to cover my Taskbar.

PLEASE Fix

Comment

Originally posted by duncane View Post
        That's just standard ways of switching between Maximized and Window. Deosn't fix the problem. I want DVDFab Maximized but I don't want it to cover my Taskbar.

PLEASE Fix
        Re-size it manually

Comment

Mmmm... I am aware I can resize Windows manually.
          However, DVDFab goes back to covering the Taskbar every time I open it, hence the reason for posting. I would not have posted if resizing once fixed the is issue.

Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
          X