Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you wait to hear back from Tech Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do you wait to hear back from Tech Support?

Hi, I recently posted a question to Technical Support for the first time, and it's been several days now and I haven't had any kind of response. I'm just wondering, how long do people generally wait before hearing back? Most reputable software that I use at least sends you an automated job number as soon as you post a tech support request, and gives an approximate time that you can expect to wait before hearing back from them. I haven't received anything like that from DVDFab. Is it one of those programs where you may as well not bother contacting Technical Support, because they never get back to you?

Hi skypilotpete
    The Fab team is on vacation until after the 8th, I'm sure you will hear from them soon.
    If I may ask what kind of problem are you having, maybe some of us on the forum can help.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

if you had take the trouble to read through this forum, you would know that Fab is located in China and they are on a holiday break at the moment.

Also, most of your questions can be answered here on this forum by the knowledgable volunteers in a timely fashion.

Instead of moaning in your post, why did you not bother to actually outline your problem?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sorry CBR, you beat me.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Sorry CBR, you beat me.
          No problem.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X