Blank BD Media options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media Blank BD Media options

When I bought my BD burner, it came in a combo package and I got 300 blank BDs... I'm down to 25. So I'm back shopping around for blank BDs.

I live in Canada, so buying locally is almost not an option at all (Ranges from $6-$12/disc, yes for BD-25).

I read some where that ebay is a solid place to look. I generally avoid ebay for most things, because I don't like dealing with people, and getting used shit is always iffy. However, with all the ebay stores now, there are companies that have 15000-20000+ reviews with over 99% positive feedback. So clearly they are doing something right.

I checked the forum rules and couldn't find any rules against asking about specific brands/links etc. If I missed it, I apologize.

Here are a few I'm looking at.
    Ritek discs BD25. 50 discs for $63
    Ritek discs
    By far the best deal I've seen, however I've never heard of Ritek discs, when I did some googling, it seems they just allow people to rebrand them, so you see Staples BDs, it's just a Ritek rebranded.

HP discs BD25. 50 discs for $98.
    HP Discs
    I'm sure these are just rebranded from some where. Bigger name none the less.

Mitsubishi/Verbatim discs BD25. 20 discs for $44.
    Mitsubishi/Verbatim

Verbatim discs BD25. 20 discs for $49.
    Verbatim
    Seems like they are claiming this LTH stuff is better.. I have no idea about it, and have a feeling I don't care about it.

That's what I've found so far. Thoughts/opinions?

Try amazon.com, supermediastore.com, ebay.com, newegg.com

I use the LTH verbs. Some are over a year old and play great. I have a lite-on 212 burner and a panasonic bd75 player.

Comment

KNNKOR, I've found VERBs 25GB-non LTH or HTL are really great, had'nt had any coasters at all and movies play great! I tryed both LTH and HTL and they are sorry! So far the Verb 25GB BD-R have been Flawless, bad point I can't seem to find them anywhere! The ones I have I got at Office Maxx, 10packs for $16.99 a peice! I know this doesn't help in CANADA!

Comment

Working...
      X