Installing beta releases on a different computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Installing beta releases on a different computer

I recently purchased an All-in-one lifetime package and installed it on my PC. I would like to play around with beta releases from time to time, without having to risk the integrity of my PC.

I have a second PC which I use for testing of things before I run them on my PC.

Can I use this test machine with my existing licence; so it would be on two PCs, but one would be used for beta testing, the other one we would call a "production" machine?

thanks

Originally posted by Yanta View Post

Can I use this test machine with my existing licence; so it would be on two PCs, but one would be used for beta testing, the other one we would call a "production" machine?

thanks
    Hi Yanta,

1) You can download and install DVDFab on two computers. Please download and install the latest beta Qt version at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA on your new PC.

And then visit http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm to log in the user center with your E-mail and Password to download your registration key to register DVDFab on your new computer.

2) Note: You can only run your registered DVDFab on one computer at a time or your key will be blacklisted.

Anny

Comment

Originally posted by Anny View Post
      2) Note: You can only run your registered DVDFab on one computer at a time or your key will be blacklisted.
      Anny
      Ok, that sounds too risky. Whilst it is unlikely that it would ever happen, but since my computer is upstairs and the test computer is down stairs, it is possible that I could leave DVDFab running on my main computer and then run downstairs to play with a beta version. And then it's all over red rover.

thanks, but I think I'll skip conbtributing to beta testing. It's not worth the risk of being blacklisted.

Comment

Working...
      X