Re read errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re read errors

I am not to sharp at this and I hope I posted in right place, My questions is:
    I have played my orginal disk in both my DVD player and I have played it on my DVD drive to check the disk, movie plays fine no problems, I now want to make the backup. I open my DVDFab to read disk and I get read errors, recheck disk for finger prints scratches ect, wipe off with soft cloth and retry,
    still no joy? any thoughts on this would really help, Thanks Fab team for great product and forum...

Originally posted by Mr Fixit View Post
    I am not to sharp at this and I hope I posted in right place, My questions is:
    I have played my orginal disk in both my DVD player and I have played it on my DVD drive to check the disk, movie plays fine no problems, I now want to make the backup. I open my DVDFab to read disk and I get read errors, recheck disk for finger prints scratches ect, wipe off with soft cloth and retry,
    still no joy? any thoughts on this would really help, Thanks Fab team for great product and forum...
    Being able to play in a PC drive or standalone dvd player has little bearing on being able to copy the disc. Apples V Oranges.

You have not posted any information that will help anyone help you.

What version number of Fab?
    What mode?
    Full disc or Main movie?
    What blank media are you using?
    What speed are you burning?
    What is the name of the movie.

Try checking the box for - Ignore all read errors.

Comment

Sorry I posted in the wrong place, It was just a question, not trying to solve a problem, just wondering what the difference would be. I know there are several reasons for read errors on disks, bad presses, finger prints, ect. is there a difference between reading a disk and removing some Items on the disk that would give you this problem other then a disk problem, or am I still trying to compare apples to oranges?

Comment

Working...
      X