Cannot copy the Smurfs Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot copy the Smurfs Movie

I too cannot copy the Smurfs movie, receiving the same error code, using version 1836. Is a new version coming out to correct this?

Anti Virus

You might have to close up ur Anti Virus to do a copy.. I had to do that once for a Blu Ray movie a month ago.. try it

Comment

it's not open at all so there's nothing to close.

Comment

@ bamahusker
        If you are using the free version you will have to wait at least 90 days before it will be supported for you.
        CBR9239
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hmmm

ok. man this stinks. wish i could affird the full version but oh well.
          thanks cbr929

Comment

Well, you will just have to be patient then.

Why does it stink when you are getting it for FREE??

Surely you do not begrudge the developers income from the product?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

no it's not that. it's just the people that can afford to pay for it get updates faster then the ones who get it free. i like the program just the same though but i feel dissappointed when things don't work. but it's cool because it doesn;t happen often with this program anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X