Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I set DvdFab to not auto launch?

Hello,

Everytime I put a dvd into my dvd drive DvdFab opens. If I don't want it open I have to let it read the media so I can close the window. If I have DvdFab open because I'm using it and put a new disk in it re-launches a new page of its self. After I'm doing writing a disk DvdFab automatically opens to scan the media. How do I change the settings on it to open only when I want it to and not launch automatically.

Thanks.

Meghan

Open general setting and un-check the box for auto play.

Comment

Settings

I would click Start at bottom left hand corner, click Control Panel, click Auto Play window and re-set all to "Ask Me Every Time" as ur defaught setting.

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
        I would click Start at bottom left hand corner, click Control Panel, click Auto Play window and re-set all to "Ask Me Every Time" as ur defaught setting.
        That will not stop DVDFab from opening the movie.
        In fab you must un check the auto play box.

Comment

??

Mine is checked and it don't open up on start up ??

Comment

I think he means in DVDFAB settings

Comment

singleman5,
              Yes, dvdfab will not open every time when insert DVD/BD if you uncheck the auto play box (in Common Settings -> General)

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X