X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary slave not detected

Hi,
    MY secondary slave is not detected.It says Device 1 of secondary ide channel is set as Not Applicable.Help to retain its dma available UDMA 2/3/4/5/accordingly in device 1

Secondary slave not detected

Hi greg,
    In IDE secondary channel device 1 current transfer says Not Applicable. I cant burn dvd using nor dvdfab6 or imgbrn.In registry SlaveIDDatacheckSum is missing, so I cant delete and reboot. What do i do?
    -Anu

Comment

Do not hijack threads that have nothing to do with your problem. Start your own thread.

Originally posted by anuli View Post
      Hi,
      MY secondary slave is not detected.It says Device 1 of secondary ide channel is set as Not Applicable.Help to retain its dma available UDMA 2/3/4/5/accordingly in device 1
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Do not hijack other peoples threads. Start your own.

Hi greg,
        In IDE secondary channel device 1 current transfer says Not Applicable. I cant burn dvd using nor dvdfab6 or imgbrn.In registry SlaveIDDatacheckSum is missing, so I cant delete and reboot. What do i do?
        -Anu
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Posts have been moved and merged and next time you highjack another members thread I will just delete your post if you are not going to help the OP of that thread

Comment

Hi greg,
            -Anu
            the DVD drive you having problem with try removing it and check the back and see if it set to slave as it probably not. If it set to master then it conflicts with another drive that is set to master on the same IDE cable

Comment

Hi,
              Thanks . Sorry. Bye
              Anuli
              Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              the DVD drive you having problem with try removing it and check the back and see if it set to slave as it probably not. If it set to master then it conflicts with another drive that is set to master on the same IDE cable

Comment

Hi,
                Thanks . Sorry. Bye
                Anuli
                I'm confused with this post

Comment

Hi,
                  I am sorry I am newbie unknown how to start a new thread. I had no intention to intrude in others thread.Thanks for info abt the prob of secondary slave. But I did not understand.Bye
                  -Anuli
                  I'm confused with this post

Comment

OK did you install a DVD drive yourself or hard drive on your computer or have some one do that for you recently?

Comment

Hi,
                      Thanks. No I only downloaded DVDFab6.2.0.5 trial version, imgbrn from the net. Two movies ripped and burnt. It took a long time of 3 hrs each. Third movie was read but could not burn.
                      Bye.
                      Anuli
                      OK did you install a DVD drive yourself or hard drive on your computer or have some one do that for you recently?

Comment

Hi,
                        Thanks. No I only downloaded DVDFab6.2.0.5 trial version, imgbrn from the net. Two movies ripped and burnt. It took a long time of 3 hrs each. Third movie was read but could not burn.
                        Bye.
                        Anuli
                        OK try going into common settings-General and reset DMA within DVDfab. Common settings is the green circle with the checkmark at top right of program. Then try and see if you can burn a movie but it might not work

Comment

Hi,
                          U r absolutely correct. What do i do now? Thanks. Bye
                          Anuli
                          OK try going into common settings-General and reset DMA within DVDfab. Common settings is the green circle with the checkmark at top right of program. Then try and see if you can burn a movie but it might not work

Comment

NO idea what you can try next as I think this is more a computer issue than a DVDFab issue and I do not know much about computers

Comment

Working...
                            X