This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 64 bit

DVDFab, After searching everywhere I can find and am unable to get an answer, is Fab's "DVD to DVD" and "Blu ray to Blu ray" Windows 7 64 bit compatable ? Sorry if the answer is obvious. (recovering from the flu and I'm not quite with it yet.)

I have it installed and working on a windows 7 Ultimate 64bit system and many others have it installed on windows 7 64bit and 32bit as well

Comment

Thanks AGJ, that was the last hurdle for me to go 7-64 I will order a copy now.

Comment

Just purchased new pc with windows 7 64 bit was concerned with installing dvdfab just wondering if anyone else has had success or failure with new os 7 64 bit version.

Comment

+1 for success with win7 64x, not seen the first problem and I was running Vista 64x sp2 before. With Vista 64x and my graphics card I couldn't get dxva acceleration to work (was greyed over) but with win7 it's now optional. Was it Fab or the os I dunno but I am very pleased so far. (same rig/hardware)

Comment

I've got it running on Windows 7 Home 64bit with no issues (other than some license file quirks, solved by this thread). I'm fairly certain it's a 32-bit application, though, so there's no benefit to running it on a 64-bit OS.

Comment

Hi JD,

Glad to hear that that thread was of use to you.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Glad to hear that that thread was of use to you.
                That's why it's nice to have a forum - plenty of useful pre-populated information to search through. DVDFab has been so trouble free for me that my registration problem is when I figured out we've now got our own forum instead of glomming off that other place. Thanks for your tutorials, GregiBoy!

Comment

Originally posted by jdbower View Post
                  I've got it running on Windows 7 Home 64bit with no issues (other than some license file quirks, solved by this thread). I'm fairly certain it's a 32-bit application, though, so there's no benefit to running it on a 64-bit OS.
                  Well according to this link below DVDFab is 64bit ready

Comment

No wonder the search facility couldn't find much! The only key word/number there is 64. It helps to know the right questions to get the right answers.

I'm still waiting on my copy of 7, I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Windows 7 professional 64 is now installed. DVDFab works great, so does everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X