DVDFab user info needed for (this) dummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab user info needed for (this) dummy

I use the DVDFab Main Movie feature to store my movies in my computer. However, thats about all I understand how to do with it. I can rip the main movie from the disc and it goes into a file folder on my hard drive that holds other folders and files like audio.ts and video.ts (I think).

Anyway, we have ripped all of our movies and the dvd's & cases were stored the in boxes somewhere in the garage. Its now a couple years later and Im wanting to take a few of my favorite movies and watch them in other places (like my dvd player in the living room and bedroom), but I dont have the time to locate the boxes in the garage and go thru all of them to find the few movies I want. With that, I need to know if there is a way that I can put those few movies on a writable disc so I can play them in a dvd player and not a computer.

How do I do that? Thanks.

Easy Peasy...you have a couple of options anyway.

Ultimately, all you have to do is select the movie folder as your Source and your burner as Target.

Please select the entire movie folder as Source and not any subfolders or directories such as the VIDEO_TS folder.
    (btw, the AUDIO_TS folder will be empty and this is normal)

Will you be using SL (dvd5) blank media or DL (dvd9)...or will you use both depending on the size?

The quickest method is to use Write Data mode as this mode will write directly to the blank disc with no further processing.
    This mode absolutely requires that the movie folder will fit on the blank media as is...ie., this mode will not compress.

If compression is needed, you'll have to use the Main Movie, Customize, or Full Disc depending on your needs.
    More than likely Main Movie will do what you need.

These modes will take longer as they will re-encode the files to fit on the blank media

Comment

Working...
    X