sighfrustrationsigh............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sighfrustrationsigh............

crazy how a problem will all of a sudden occur. a person wont do anything differently yet new problems pop up when you try and do something youve done 1000's of times before.......

anyway, this error message is whats causing me to rant;
    ''windows cannot find 'c:\progra`2\DVDFAB`1\OPTIONS\DVDFABDVD2DVD.exe'.m ake sure you typed the name correctly, then try again''

ive never had to type anything before so i dont know why i have to check if its typed correctly. Anny sent me ehelp via email. ive uninstalled 2x, rebooted each time, redownloaded and added the ''dvdfabaddonbluray.exe'' attachment....all to no avail.

again, how is it possible that errors happen when a person didnt go out of their way to create errors ? thanks to those who can offer any help. i hope this isnt happening due to the megaupload scandal.......

Already a thread on the subject.

This link from post 21.

Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2012, 06:18 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

thank you. believe it or not, i actually looked to see if someone else was having the same probs.

Comment

pc's are so strange..........ok, im no wizard and pc's for dummies may be too advanced for me but, this is just baffling. dvdfab is now up and running (by up and running i mean no more error mess). i went through the exact same steps as anny directed me to 3xs. i dont ever dl from anywhere else but here. the only thing i did differently this time was NOT reboot after uninstalling.

now i will see if the burning process is normal.

again, thank you and all others who help out the helpless.

to add, if i may;
        i bought 2d to 3d, dvd creator and video converter. i see all except 2d-3d. i dl'd the key. it wouldnt be associated with the dvd profile editor, would it (dont know where that came from) ?
        Last edited by frank the tank; 01-24-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X