This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB: Buy Now question

Ok I want to buy dvdfab DVD to DVD for lifetime license and was wondering what the additional options are when you buy, (ie the Download Insurance Service 6.99USD download for 24 months and the 11.99USD for backup CD) Can you not redownload DVDfab at anytime if you perhaps accidently uninstall it or reformat your drive because of system crash? I just want to make sure when I buy it that I can get my software on my computer anytime, thanks! This is just for one computer.

You are totally correct. I do not know why Fab even offers those options.

What I would recommend though is that you archive the installers that you download for all versions and the registration key(s) on an external USB stick/drive. This way you can always rollback if you have a problem with a particular version.

Also it is a good practice to send the keys to an external email address such as hotmail so that you can always retrieve them.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot! Going to buy it tonight appreciate the quick response, look forward to backing up my dvds, they barely last with kids.

Comment

Maybe you should look at a hard disk media player where the kids can't even touch them and all content is available at a touch of a button?

Then you don't have to worry about burning at all.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Maybe you should look at a hard disk media player where the kids can't even touch them and all content is available at a touch of a button?

Then you don't have to worry about burning at all.
          Never heard of that, that available in Canada?

Comment

Yeah. The WDTV seems to be popular over there and quite a bit has been written about it on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              Yeah. The WDTV seems to be popular over there and quite a bit has been written about it on this forum.
              I'll have to look into that, thanks GregiBoy.

Comment

PS: I forgot to mention that you will need the "DVD to Mobile" module if you go towards the media player concept.

Here's the link to the actual WDTV Players.

Comment

Working...
                X