This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help please with transformers 2 wont copy

Hello there well this is my first time having a problem with DVD fab trying to copy any movie. and I have done close to a thousand so far. to start I have the latest verison that I know of. 6.2.0.5 and I have read through some of the other threads on here about things to try so far. I have done the turning on as wel as then turning off the pathway. and also lowering my writing speed to half the recommend speed with is 8x for me if there is any thing else to try please tell me. I have got it to analize once and it gave me an error code of 402 clone error.

It looks like you are in "Clone" mode.

Have you tried it in either "Full Disk" or "Main Movie" mode? I know these work as I have done this title myself and many other users also with Version 6.2.0.5
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Right now I am in full disk and it still will not even analize the disk to read that it is even there

Comment

right now it is tring to open source dvd and it will not open

Comment

1. Will the disk play OK in a software player on your computer?
          2. Have you inspected the disk for scratches/fingerprints. Clean it anyway!
          3. Make sure that you have Pathplayer set to "Always enabled"

Do a reboot of your computer before you attempt the rip.

Also have a look at the "Troubleshooting DVDs" thread. Link in my signature below.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X