Cannot run DVDFAB 8.1.5.9QT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot run DVDFAB 8.1.5.9QT

Have just tried to install the new Version of DVDFAB 8.1.5.9QT. Everytime I try to install it, it crashes the install program just before it finishes which means that I cannot run it. I was also not able to install 8.1.5.9QT when it was a beta version as well. I can and am running 8.1.3.8QT no problems what so ever. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix this wonderful program

Hi bolter
    Did you install the installer as administrator???
    Instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
    Also make sure that your anti virus is not blocking the install.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi bolter
      Did you install the installer as administrator???
      Instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
      Also make sure that your anti virus is not blocking the install.
      CBR929
      Hi CBR929
      Thanks for the quick reply. What you suggested is what I normally do anyway, but still doesn't work.
      It seems that version 8.1.3.8 is the last working version for me, have tried all the full and beta versions after that
      No good.
      Thanks anyway.
      Last edited by bolter; 01-30-2012, 07:20 AM.

Comment

having same problem

Im having the same problem,by any chance did you get it to work?, I can't.

Comment

Working...
        X