This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchase

When I purchase A DVDFab product for 2 years, and then in one year i have to change my ISP, will i still be able to download any updates?
    This might seem like a stupied question,but will my key work with any internet provider,as long that i download it from this pc?
    Last edited by mill; 12-01-2009, 10:16 PM.

Yes. it will but if you ever need to obtain your key again, you will need to keep your email address up to date if you change it.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by mill View Post
      When I purchase A DVDFab product for 2 years, and then in one year i have to change my ISP, will i still be able to download any updates?
      This might seem like a stupied question,but will my key work with any internet provider,as long that i download it from this pc?
      Short answer...YES
      Not a stupid or foolish question at all.
      Be certain to keep a backup of your regkey (flash drive and maybe an outside server like gmail or hotmail)
      Also, keep a record of the email address used when you purchased.
      When you wish to update/change your email address, it's easier all around...it doesn't have to be functional.

//Edit
      I guess we answered that one, eh fellas???...
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I think so !!!

We all must have been typing at the same time.

I beat you this time though, Maineman !!!! Those meds haven't kicked in yet ????
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thauk you very much for the reply i been a long time user of Fab (free) it was nice while it lasted.And this is why i asked about the key,i recieved this from my ISP today from email.

The following is an outline of an important change to the Verizon Online
          Terms of Service, which is effective as of November 30, 2009. We have
          described this change in general terms below and recommend that you
          review the complete Terms of Service to determine how this change
          applies to you or your use of the Service. The Terms of Service can be
          accessed by clicking on the "Policies and Terms of Service" link
          (www2.verizon.net/policies) at the bottom of any page of our Website.
          The Terms of Service, as revised, will govern your rights and
          obligations, and ours, with respect to your use of the Services we
          offer. As set forth in Paragraph 3 of the Terms of Service, your
          continued use of the Service after the effective date of this change
          will constitute your agreement to the change.

1. If you are on a term plan and Verizon ceases offering service to
          your location prior to the end of your term commitment, you will not
          have to pay an Early Termination Fee.

It makes me curious what there up to?

One more question is the price listed to purchase in US dollars or euros? 75.60 lifetime? And do forum members get a discount?
          Last edited by mill; 12-01-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

To be quite honest, I think most of us long term users of Fab would recommend the lifetime subscription.

Comment

Protect your shopping cart downloads with Download Insurance Service. For only 6.99 USD you will be able to download your files for 24 months, in case you need to reinstall the products. DVDFab "DVD to DVD"

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by mill View Post
                Protect your shopping cart downloads with Download Insurance Service. For only 6.99 USD you will be able to download your files for 24 months, in case you need to reinstall the products. DVDFab "DVD to DVD"

What is this?
                We mods and members can't figure it out either...
                ..since you can always download the products regardless.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Lol, Thanks for the help.

Comment

Sorry to double dip here but i figured i ask it here instead of starting a new thread,dont question my madness,lol.
                    Well i purchased a life time of DVDFab, which i proud of,my question is can i install it on my other PC,here at my home ?Thanks

Comment

Yes, you can...provided that you own the pc or lappie that you're installing it on and that you do not run the applications on more than one pc simultaneously.
                      I believe the problem arises when there are multiple internet connections with the same license #.
                      There's good chance your license # will be blacklisted and no longer functional.

Comment

Oh and welcome to the "club"!...

Comment

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X