This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the xbox does not find a video file

I have a similar problem. After using DVDFab to rip my backup and save to external hard drive, the xbox does not find a video file. I see the portable device and the files, but after trying to open files I get " No Video Found"

this is probably a simple thing I am missing but frustrated none the less. Thanks for any help provided.

Do not post in another members thread unless you plan to help them and you problem is not similar to it as you are using XBox the member in the other thread is using computer and a DVD playback software

What is this video file and what OS do you have installed on your computer?

Comment

@AGJ
      You more likely want to know what the format of that video file as the user could answer your question with only the movie title.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

@ Blaz
        More likely the OP is a scammer unless they come back with the detail for AGJ. Been a lot of them lately !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

actually NO as I think the user just ripped the DVD to hard drive and does not know how to configure the computer so media center can see those files to be able to stream to the Xbox.

Comment

Working...
          X