This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mailware in DVDFab 5250?

just updated DVDFab 5222 to 5250 from a link from this site and it had a trojan in it should I be concern
    Last edited by signals; 12-03-2009, 03:24 PM.

A link on this site? where is the link at?

Comment

I will go ahead and advise if you d/l anywhere except this site you'll risk getting malware/viruses. I have seen some post with links to a site called 'oldapps' and I personally cannot vouch for it. 5250 is no longer supported and the latest versions can be found here on the main page. DVDFab products on this site does not contain Malware or viruses of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukesparksoff View Post
        just updated DVDFab 5222 to 5250 from a link from this site and it had a trojan in it should I be concern
        Those are quite old, are you sure it was THIS site?

Comment

I asked for a new reg key for platinum 5x and this site sent me a email with a new key and a link to update the software to the latest ver.

Thank you for choosing DVDFab Platinum! You can find your registration key in this e-mail and we will guide you how to register your DVDFab Platinum. You can register your DVDFab Platinum by either of the following two methods:
          (1) Copy and paste the registration key we sent you in this e-mail manually.
          (2) Import the registration key file we sent you in the attachment of this e-mail. Note: You can let us resend you the registration key. For more information, please visit the following webpage:
          If this email is sent from the webpage, and you choose the option "Don't email me with attachment", you will have to use the first method to register DVDFab Platinum.
          (1) To copy and paste the registration key manually, please follow these steps below: 1. Install the latest version of DVDFab 5.x at
          2. Launch DVDFab Platinum and click the "Enter Register Code" button in the Trial dialog.
          3. Paste your registration key below EXACTLY excluding the asterisk signs.
          Last edited by W&B; 12-03-2009, 02:01 AM. Reason: removed links

Comment

Working...
          X