This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would you close my thread

I come here for help and you call me a scammer.I have had DVDfab for years is this how you take care of lifetime subs

I'm waiting for a apology because it is a email from DVDfab which Mod should I forward the email to

Comment

Because version 5 is so out-of-date and no longer supported and we have had many coming and doing just as you have in an attempt to get a valid registration key.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If you did have a valid key sent to you (You will have to ask for a Ver 6 Key), download and update to the latest version. Links to the download are a the top of the first page in the forum.

I still cannot understand what your question was anyway.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

so what are you saying because I have a lifetime platinum acount I'm a scammer

Comment

when it asked for ver6x or 5x I thought I should put in 5x,I was wrong for doing so but the mailware did come from your link

Comment

If the link is valid it doesn't contain any malware and/or viruses. Some scanners have reported false positives. what did you scan with?

Comment

Avast is reporting a trojan in the new beta release.
                Avast is also reporting the same trojan in every dvd software I have at the moment.

This started today after downloading the dvdfab beta.

I have ran scans with other security software and none of them report a problem.... only Avast seems to think there is a trojan.

Comment

Even 6.2 is making Avast go nuts

Comment

No I'm not.

If you have a lifetime subscription and can obtain a valid key, you are obviously not.

Can you please point me to the link on either here or DVD Fab where you say that you downloaded Version 5.2.5.0?

Originally posted by Lukesparksoff View Post
                    so what are you saying because I have a lifetime platinum acount I'm a scammer

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                      Avast is reporting a trojan in the new beta release.
                      Avast is also reporting the same trojan in every dvd software I have at the moment.

This started today after downloading the dvdfab beta.

I have ran scans with other security software and none of them report a problem.... only Avast seems to think there is a trojan.
                      thankyou I'm glad someone knows what is going on.

Calling your customers scammers isn't cool

Comment

Avast just needs to update their signatures to get rid off the false positive.
                        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                          No I'm not.

If you have a lifetime subscription and can obtain a valid key, you are obviously not.

Can you please point me to the link on either here or DVD Fab where you say that you downloaded Version 5.2.5.0?
                          GregiBoy the link is provided by the DVDFab support system when you ask to have a reg key sent. If you select a key for DVDFab5 you are sent this link.

Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                            Avast just needs to update their signatures to get rid off the false positive.
                            Excatly. I have filed a false positive report with Avast.

Comment

I really came here to download the Bluray -bluray software. Is this going to be a diff. app from my platinum 5x

Comment

Working...
                              X