This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lukesparksoff View Post
    I really came here to download the Bluray -bluray software. Is this going to be a diff. app from my platinum 5x
    Blu-ray to Blu-ray is part of DVDFab 6x. Blu-ray to Blu-ray is an added option that you need to purchase a registration key for. If when ordering the Blu-ray option you use the same e-mail as the original order you can have a new key sent that will combine all your licenses into a single key.
    Last edited by Blurayfan; 12-03-2009, 02:52 AM.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Yes as you are using DVFab5 we are now using and helping with DVDFab6 only we do not support older versions on this forum so get the version 6 key and update to the latest release if you need any help with the program

Comment

I just checked the site of another dvd software company and there are reports of Avast not allowing access to the program and reporting a trojan.
        Bottom line is there is not a trojan horse in DVDFAB.

If you are using Avast simply shut it down before opening up Fab and you will not have a problem.

Comment

Another scanner I hear reports false positives sometimes is McAfee. I have used AVG paid version and Comodo free version with never a problem.

Comment

Norton as well reports them sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
              Another scanner I hear reports false positives sometimes is McAfee. I have used AVG paid version and Comodo free version with never a problem.
              Yes, and as I pointed out when I joined this forum, I have McAfee protection and at that time DVDFab was RED FLAGGED as a dangerous site and had been for years, have since had them carry out more checks and it is now GREEN.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                No I'm not.

If you have a lifetime subscription and can obtain a valid key, you are obviously not.

Can you please point me to the link on either here or DVD Fab where you say that you downloaded Version 5.2.5.0?
                Yes you are wrong

yes I'm lifetime sub with a valid key

and you should not be a Mod (not mature at all)

thankyou to all who helped me
                Last edited by Lukesparksoff; 12-03-2009, 04:05 AM.

Comment

At the risk of getting into trouble, I think everyone should calm down.

The same thing happened to me the other day, and it IS very annoying, maybe a little less rush to lock topics would be a good idea.

Comment

Lukesparksoff I closed this thread as I did not like what you posted in your last post. I think you should read the general policies and the forum rules. The links are in my signature

Comment

Look guys.

I maybe was incorrect closing the initial thread but firstly there was very little information given and the enquiry was about a way out-of-date version.

We have been inundated by "SCAMMERS" asking very similar types of questions (Just ask the other mods) !!!

I erred on the conservative side and closed the post as we cannot let this forum get out of control.

I take exception to this remark "and you should not be a Mod (not mature at all)" as I will stand by my track record on this forum since it's inception.

If the user had taken his time and used a little common sense in framing his request for assistance and read the "Help Us Help You" documents, he would have had a far less chance of being lumped by me in the same category as what I call the "One Liner, One Post Wonders".

I just wished to clarify the situation and this is the end of discussion from my point of view.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                      X