Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I have the lifetime subscription te DVD FAB copy.
    Wht must I do to copy Bluray other than install a Bluray buner Must I purchase additional license is there another download? could use some help here Thanks

Shoe,

If you want to make back ups of your Blu-Ray Disc, You need to have "DVDFAB Blu-Ray Copy". With this you can make full disc back ups, Main movie back ups, make a cloned copy, and also burn data disc. oh yeah and make sure your computer can handle a blu-ray burner.

Comment

I know but my question was do I have to download amd install additional software and is there another charge

Comment

Hi shoe
        You will not have to download additional software, you should already have the Blu-Ray Copy function with Fab.

If you use it, it will start the trial version in which you have 30 days to try it before you buy it.

During the trial if you compress and burn any content you will have a DVD Fab watermark on your backups, there is no way to remove this from the backup.
        The only way to remove it is to redo your movie after you have purchased and registered the Blu-Ray copy module, then your new backup will be watermark free.

Please give this a read through http://www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-copy.htm and the requirements at the bottom of the page of the link I gave you.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X