AC3 or DTS and subtitles question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC3 or DTS and subtitles question

Does the remove HD audio option convert the audio stream into either a 5.1 ac3 or a 5.1 dts? My next question is if I pick the spanish subtitles in a main movie only option will I be able to turn them off and on during playback on my ps3? In other words they are not encoded on the video right? they are just like an option that can be turned on or off on the ps3. Someone please help

Sorry for the delay. The PS3 uses MP4 files and subtitles are not selectable on/off. They are always on or always off.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

AVIAddXSubs v9.10 is a free program that says it will add selectable subtitles the PS3 MP4 files, I know it works with Divx on the PS3, but I have never tried it with an MP4. If you try and are successful let me know please.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I really do appreciate your help but I am playing it in the ps3 from a bdr 25 not streaming Can you please respond to my audio question?

Comment

If you are burning to a disk, all the subtitles you select to include should be selectable on the PS3. And yes if you remove HD audio you'll have 5.1.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X