Puchasing DVD Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puchasing DVD Fab

I have downloaded, installed, and tried the trial version of DVD Fab. I absolutely LOVED it!! I have decided to take advantage of this awesome sale and purchase the complete bundle of all DVD Fab products for an entire lifetime for $299.00. Upon going through check-out I did not see an option to use PayPal anywhere. Rather, it wanted me to use SWReg...I always do research before putting my credit card information out there. According to EVERY single source I found SWReg is a scamming company. I know the forum community here is very nice and helpful...Plus most everyone here has purchased DVD Fab before. I figured you'd all know if SWReg were legit or not. Still yet, even if it is legit, I'd much prefer to do business through PayPal because I've used them for years and know without a doubt I can trust them with my information. Can someone please tell me how to use them if possible, and if not can you guys lay my suspicions about SWReg to rest. Thanks. Sooner would be better as this sale ends in less than 24 hours.

~Sage Raziel

P.S. Thanks in advance!!

I been a customer for 4 years never been scam if you worried go get prepaid card nothing to worry bout that way
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

There are several scam sites that try to sell software but
      SWReg is not one of them.

The are authorized to collect payment for DVDFab in addition to many other software companies.

The only complaints of being scamners that I find are those trying to get a refund.

SWReg does collections not refunds.

It does pay to check if you are not sure because there have been many that lost their money due to purchasing from a scam site.

A prepaid card does not prevent you from being scammed.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

A lot of credit cards, will allow you to get a one time use card number. What they call disposable numbers. You log onto your credit card account, follow the instructions to get a one use number. You can even set a limit for how much goes with that number. It is good for a certain amount of time and no more. And whoever you are buying from, never sees any part of your real credit card info (except your name and address)

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. Now that I see you have all used SWReg successfully with no issues, I feel better about giving them my card information.

Comment

Where's my stuff???

I entered my credit card information into SWReg and continued to checkout. It never let me view a receipt, confirm my order, or let me view a receipt. After I clicked continue it just took me to their web site, and popped up some ads. The experience was very unprofessional. I was never prompted to download DVDFab, they did not provide shipping details (if they were sending a box copy...I assumed I'd just have to download it and enter registry key), no registry key way provided, and lastly no instructions were given on what to do now. Basically I paid and have no idea what to do now. So, can someone tell me how to get my copy of DVDFab Complete Package Lifetime? I just shelled out $300 and my credit card information because I trust DVDFav and hope they have teamed up with a bunch of scammers. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone.

~Sage Raziel

Comment

Download key again

Comment

Click on. ? Top right corner then click about scold tell you your regeneration

Comment

If your key did not make it to your "inbox" then also check your Spam Box ... it might be in there. Also go to this link and register with the same email you used for purchase. After you register and Login you can download your license keys for all your products there.

Last edited by signals; 03-24-2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: changed link

Comment

Originally posted by sageraziel View Post
                    I entered my credit card information into SWReg and continued to checkout. It never let me view a receipt, confirm my order, or let me view a receipt. After I clicked continue it just took me to their web site, and popped up some ads. The experience was very unprofessional. I was never prompted to download DVDFab, they did not provide shipping details (if they were sending a box copy...I assumed I'd just have to download it and enter registry key), no registry key way provided, and lastly no instructions were given on what to do now. Basically I paid and have no idea what to do now. So, can someone tell me how to get my copy of DVDFab Complete Package Lifetime? I just shelled out $300 and my credit card information because I trust DVDFav and hope they have teamed up with a bunch of scammers. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone.

~Sage Raziel
                    Hi Sage Raziel,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please provide us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registering issue and other issues about DVDFab.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Anny

Comment

Working...
                    X