Beta file vs Final Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta file vs Final Release

This has probably been asked before, but in doing a search I could not find it.

What is the difference between the beta release of DVDFab and the regular release? I know the beta contains updated fixes and such that appear in the final release. However, I usually stay away from beta releases of software as they usually have bugs and do not work 100% properly.

I have not found that I have had major issues with DVDFAb beta releases. So, my question is how are the beta releases different from the final release?

Thanks,

rjl2005

Originally posted by rjl2005 View Post
    This has probably been asked before, but in doing a search I could not find it.

What is the difference between the beta release of DVDFab and the regular release? I know the beta contains updated fixes and such that appear in the final release. However, I usually stay away from beta releases of software as they usually have bugs and do not work 100% properly.

I have not found that I have had major issues with DVDFAb beta releases. So, my question is how are the beta releases different from the final release?

Thanks,

rjl2005
    Hi rjl2005
    You said it all in your post.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X